Corrosion Control in the Refining IndustryNot currently available
NACE GB is working to find a way to offer the Corrosion Control in the Refining Industry Courses within the UK. Once we have a formula that allows the course to be provided, the course details will be posted here. Until the Section is able to reach a resolution, please go to the NACE web site (www.nace.org/cstm/education) for details of the Schedule worldwide.Tel: Not currently available Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corrosion Control in the Refining Industry Course provides an overview of refinery process units and specific process descriptions, and focuses on the examination and identification of corrosion and metallurgical problems that occur in process units. Students receive the most recent version of REFIN•COR software, which is a database of experiences, problems, and solutions encountered by refining industry corrosion engineers and includes minutes of meetings of NACE Committee TEG 205X (formerly T-8) on Refining Industry Corrosion from 1957 through 2002. This is information which can be used on-the-job and cannot be found anywhere else.
Who Should Attend?
This course is geared toward those with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in refineries including: design engineers, process engineers, procurement agents, maintenance planners, service company representatives who support refineries, corrosion and equipment engineers, metallurgists, inspectors, and inspection supervisors.
No prior training is required.
- Refinery Corrosion
- Materials of Construction for Refinery Applications
- Refinery Operations and Its Interactions with Corrosion
- Refinery Units/Processes – Corrosion and Other Failures, Crude Distillations/Desalting, Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit, Cracked Light Ends Recovery Units, Catalytic Reforming, Delayed Coking Units, Amine Units, and Sulfur Recovery Units
- Corrosion Monitoring Methods in Refineries
No related certifications.
Materials Included in Registration Fee
- REFIN*COR 10.0 (Individual Copy)
- Refining manual for course kit use